GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

VicenteFox

Does your mother still hang out at dockside bars?
Sep 15, 2001
Garbage Grove, Ca
Protip: You don't need to parry any lasers.

I assume you're talking about the final laser they shoot out when they are low on health in a burst of 3-4. All I do is is run right up on them when they start charging up their laser. Then simply run circles around them. They will miss with every shot. When they stop firing to recharge their lasers I get a few hits in. Then repeat the cycle.

I thought you defeat those shrines by parrying lasers? i got a prompt to press a to parry.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
We've done a shitload of stuff and have only done two divine beasts. Have full sets of climber's, swimmer's and flame proof sets. Master Sword. Almost every tower done except one. So much left to explore. So much left to do. Side quests for days. So fucking pretty.

Reactions: baboymo

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
We need to really practice w/ killing the active guardians. We haven't killed a single one :rofl:

Just all the different kinds inside the shrines.

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
We've done a shitload of stuff and have only done two divine beasts. Have full sets of climber's, swimmer's and flame proof sets. Master Sword. Almost every tower done except one. So much left to explore. So much left to do. Side quests for days. So fucking pretty.

I didn't even know there is a flame proof set in the game. :o I have all of the climber's, swimmer, stealth, barbarian, and enough to buy a piece of the ancient's.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
I didn't even know there is a flame proof set in the game. :o I have all of the climber's, swimmer, stealth, barbarian, and enough to buy a piece of the ancient's.

no idea how or who it was from. She did a bunch of farming and selling shit(hopefully not ancient bits like she did early on in the game :mad:) and bought it up around Death Mountain. Just left it on the entire time we were up there. Through all of the shrines, quests, and the Divine Beast. It was nice not having to drink potions.

I do wish we had the stealth set. We've almost got enough for some ancient gear, but after all the upgrades to the existing gear, it's numbers are pretty low so I dunno.

rtk

OT Supporter
Jul 8, 2006
Straya
I've been standing in a lightning storm now for 5 mins with metal armor on and no death yet. Maybe the metal armor doesn't attract lightning the same way shields, swords and the bow does.

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
:eek: ya da BOSS if ya can take out a Guardian with a pot lid and soup laddle. :eek:
I've done it with a shield with 3 points a few times. I don't even bother trying to hit it with a weapon. Just bounce the lasers back. The shield doesn't seem to take damage when you parry the laser and the strength of the shield doesn't seem to matter.

rtk

OT Supporter
Jul 8, 2006
Straya
Anyone know where to find the mouth rape man?

t7edjisvk9ly.jpg

It looks like its near one of the stables.

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
I only found that inventory slot dude one time just outside kokiro village but then he had to leave. Does he travel around or can he always be found there?

Also, can you use the seeds for anything else?

I don't wanna start googling guides and watching videos, it kills the fun imo.

:o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448