GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
Got mah complete NES fit. :coolugh:

maxresdefault.jpg

:bowdown:

Reactions: dotcom

Jesus

OT Supporter
Sep 13, 2005
Jupiter, FL
YUP. U almost done with the game?
Nah, I haven't been able to play for several days. I beat my first ancient beast, the elephant, and tried to go death mountain but decided it wasnt the right time for me, and ended up heading to gerudo instead. I'm stuck at a part right now, bout to turn it on now and give it another go.

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
...and second Divine Beast done. :)

This damn game is RUINING me. Dunno how Nintendo will be able to top it. ALTTP, WW, and the even Ocarina have been surpassed...its gonna make other video games pale in comparison.

illmatix

Diamond Studded Member
OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Houston, Tx
I was seriously taking pictures of my Wii-U to sell on eBay when I read all of the '10' reviews for this game and decided to give it a shot.

Sooo glad I did! My Wii-U was no longer a complete waste of money :bowdown:

Sounds like there's not a big difference between Wii-U and Switch versions of this game so I'll wait for another epic game (may never come) to come out before I sweat getting a Switch

Reactions: cbpage

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec