GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
Just finished most of the gerudo stuff today. Lots of shrines and shrine quests all over. Naboris was a pain in the dick. Just got the bird left to do. Still haven't killed a big guardian lol.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
Probably found 200 or so korok seeds so far. Getting a bit fewer between now. Dunno how there's 700 more lol.

Rpain

OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2011
Lone Star State
i really dont want to buy a switch for botw. my cousin said i could use her wii U
is there any other controller i can use for wii u instead of that big ass tablet?

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
The game had me so mad earlier. I went to fight a Lionel so I could get a horn to upgrade the barbarian armor (need 3 total). First attempt I kill him and half a second later the blood moon animation kicks in. Nothing drops from the kill and I have to fight him again. This time I die. It didn't save so I have to start over. Next attempt I kill him and he drops 2 horns. I forget to save. I wait around for the blood moon and fight him again. I die and it hits me it didn't save and I have to start over again. I fight and kill him again but he only drops one horn. I stick around for the second fight, kill him, and only get one horn again. Fuuuuuuu...6 fights and only 2 of the 3 horns I need. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor