GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
Have done all 4 Divine Beats. Been upgrading armor sets. Getting more and more shrines and cock seeds. One more great fairy to find. Next thing is to get the missing memories. There's like 4 that are outside the Castle but with a view of it. No idea where one of them is...no identifiers other than it being inside a fucking forest.

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
Have done all 4 Divine Beats. Been upgrading armor sets. Getting more and more shrines and cock seeds. One more great fairy to find. Next thing is to get the missing memories. There's like 4 that are outside the Castle but with a view of it. No idea where one of them is...no identifiers other than it being inside a fucking forest.

I'm still on my third Divine Beast. Only finished a third of the shrines. :(

Keep getting sidetracked by monuments in the distance.

imbored

Aug 11, 2005
OKC
I'm still on my third Divine Beast. Only finished a third of the shrines. :(

Keep getting sidetracked by monuments in the distance.

Naboris is the biggest pain in the ass to complete but the boss ain't too bad. I think the elephant one...Ruh? had the most annoying boss. But I can't remember. No idea how many shrines we've done. But it's enough we can travel almost anywhere.

rtk

OT Supporter
Jul 8, 2006
Straya
Got the Master Sword last night, finding Korok forest was a bit of a bitch. So far I have opened the map up, have 13 hearts, 2 full stamina wheels and up to the 3rd boss (the sand one) I ran out of arrows. Have since been farming them from the Moblins on horseback.

Killing that White dragon on the mountain top was a pain in the ass.

I haven't bothered to face a Lyonel yet

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
I've only downed one Lynel to get the lighting arrows. I've passed on one by Death Mountain and another south of the Great Plateau. I'll came back to em later though.

Heard you get a kick ass armor if ya eliminate enough of em.

Bryan

OT Supporter
May 5, 2002
Houston
I've only downed one Lynel to get the lighting arrows. I've passed on one by Death Mountain and another south of the Great Plateau. I'll came back to em later though.

Heard you get a kick ass armor if ya eliminate enough of em.
Don't know about kick ass armor but you can upgrade the barbarian set with their horns.

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
100+ Shrines
100+ Korok Seeds (never really sought them out just stumbled into them)
All Beasts Conquered
All Memories Found
Ganon Dead

One of the GOATs

I would probably go completionist and do all 120 shrines and get 100s more seeds but I gotta get back to Horizon, lol

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
Finally succeeded in taking down a white lynel, got a sword worth 58 power but the bow is sick, 49*3. Decent shield too and a ton of horns. Red ones are poverty conpared. Hard fight, died about ten times. The charging sword swipe is the hardest to avoid, key is to attack him first and you kinda duck under his sword

cbpage

Lord and Savior
OT Supporter
May 19, 2009
L I N K B O Y Z VIP Club
Finally succeeded in taking down a white lynel, got a sword worth 58 power but the bow is sick, 49*3. Decent shield too and a ton of horns. Red ones are poverty conpared. Hard fight, died about ten times. The charging sword swipe is the hardest to avoid, key is to attack him first and you kinda duck under his sword

Until it breaks...

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
Highly recommend ancient armor too for anyone on the fence about buying it. I've got chest and legs to level 3 and they have 18 armor each

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
Highly recommend ancient armor too for anyone on the fence about buying it. I've got chest and legs to level 3 and they have 18 armor each

Don't even have enough cores for a piece of the ancient armor.

Just got to Eventide Island...still got four parts of the map to open.

Thoth

OT Supporter
May 24, 2006
picked up a lynel bow today that shoots 5 arrows at 31 power each. winning

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
One more section of the map left to uncover...about half of the shrines uncovered..and just got the Master Sword.

...just got to the Constellation Shrine. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor