GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

CrazyMook

Sep 11, 2002
Chicago, IL
This is from February...sweet, a new treasure chest :rofl: Dont know if this is still accurate obviously.

SmBrkGs.jpg

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
Yeah I'm still iffy on it since I still have a TON to do.

Wish we could buy the DLC packs separately cause I'm all in for #2. :o

CrazyMook

Sep 11, 2002
Chicago, IL
They need to update this game with like a stats page...not really knowing what I have found and what I havent is slightly annoying. This game is gonna take me all year to beat :rofl: I go on for an hour or two, get distracted and end up accomplishing nothing.

Soren

OT Supporter
Oct 9, 2002
Don't even want to admit how many hours I've given this game - getting ready to pound Ganons ass but I don't want it to end

Definitely top 5 all time, maybe even top 3
What other ones make the top 5 list?

Rpain

OT Supporter
Jun 24, 2011
Lone Star State
2 divine beast down

Told myself I was gonna head to third one today after about 4 days of dicking around. Ended up exploring and doing like 12 shrines oops

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
WHELP...wanted to loot around Hyrule Castle...

Mainly to look for more Guardian Parts and the Hylian Shield...I had no intention of facing Ganon.

I somehow ended up in the sanctum...and BOOM I'm head to head with him.

Dunno if I'm way overpowered but that was WAAAAAY too easy. I've still got three more memories to unlock...so I dunno if I got the best ending as Zelda says...do you remember me. :hs:

Game still deserves that near perfect score though...fucking amazing stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448