GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
This game is just Morrowind but 15 years late and worse in every way

But people gush over it because it has Zelda in the name lmao

phelix

forums superstar
Aug 21, 2004
miami
"it's so good! You can spend 40 hours playing without even starting the main quest!" Oh you mean like every single other open world game? Lmao

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
I've just been avoiding lynels so when I ran into one in the castle, it rocked my world. Think I need to go fight a few to get the patterns down. Guardians are no big deal, but those lynels are nuts.

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
The next Zelda game...more enemies from the OG game...more Lynel type bosses. Sturdier weapons imho. Perhaps a bit more dungeons vs shrines.

firemunki

I am the patron saint of lost causes
Aug 23, 2001
Scottsdale
This game is just Morrowind but 15 years late and worse in every way

But people gush over it because it has Zelda in the name lmao

Except it's totally different because zelda doesn't use a class/skill leveling system. While many people like the complexity of games like morrowind, there are many that seem to prefer the more simple approach of zelda games.

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
...so where does this rank on your list of FAVORITE Zelda games?

1. Breath of the Wild
2. Ocarina of Time
3. A Link To The Past
4. Wind Waker
5. Legend of Zelda

Mint Berry Crunch

Feb 20, 2005
AK, US
As soon as you get the message for blood moon just warp to that shrine to the south. Make a right and fly across the gap. Should have plenty of time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
As soon as you get the message for blood moon just warp to that shrine to the south. Make a right and fly across the gap. Should have plenty of time.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's what I did... Actually warped before I even got the message. I just need to pay a bit better attention to when it's getting close to 10 pm so I can check the moon.

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
A'ite...did a better run through of
Hyrule Castle and FINALLY found the Hylian Shield. :)

Gonna probably go on a Lynel killing spree next to fully upgrade my barbarian armor. Maybe hit up more shrines and Eventide. :o

VicenteFox

Does your mother still hang out at dockside bars?
Sep 15, 2001
Garbage Grove, Ca
did the labyrinth island last night, that extra bonus of you dropping down the the basement is top 3 moments of the game so far. so much FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

saxman

Burninating the peasants
Dec 2, 2001
Melbourne, Fl
A'ite...did a better run through of
Hyrule Castle and FINALLY found the Hylian Shield. :)

Gonna probably go on a Lynel killing spree next to fully upgrade my barbarian armor. Maybe hit up more shrines and Eventide. :o
People talk about eventide being difficult... I didn't really find it that hard. Be sure to use the octopus things to repair the rusty items you find.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448