GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

MassiveGas

🤙 Butt Puffs 🤙
OT Supporter
May 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Anyone have a suggestion for a case? I bought a super basic one on amazon but I don't like how it uses little bungee straps to hold it in, they catch on the joysticks.
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-sw...witch-game-traveler-deluxe-travel-case/141876
I bought the last one a local target had right before I went on a trip to NJ. Pretty good. It's a hard-sided case and has 2 game cases that each hold 4 games or 3 games and 2 SD cards. The part that covers the screen is a felt material and is held in place over the switch by a piece of eleastic with velcro and the zippered section can hold the USB cable
I have penny pics if needed

fucking amazon link keeps defaulting to media

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikel

Mikel

HOT TASTE!
May 17, 2000
Just friction secured...so there's a bit of give from left to right. No straps to secure it...it's the Hori brand.

That's perfect, ordered one on Amazon. The one I have now has there annoying little straps. If you put them over the switch like you're supposed to, they hang on the joysticks. If you just say fuck it and put them under, they make it want to pop out of the case.

JZA

OT's #1 Wu Fan
Oct 21, 2004
PHX
Where do I go for the trial of the sword?? And where can I get all the other DLC shit? I have no interest in master mode

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
GEEK-TASTIC!

http://kotaku.com/a-zelda-themed-nintendo-switch-case-to-rule-them-all-1797363190

hloxwd8rwwfm7pzkyvee.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor