GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

peakhead

@Chuckfinley, give me my likes back pls
Mar 3, 2005
grammar police
c'mooooooooooooooooooooooooon Zelda crue. i know you're out there.....if you don't help me i'm going to be forced to do something productive like.....read a book :ugh: pretty soon

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Gotta say, I haven't played a game in a long time that makes me want to just absorb myself in it for hours on end like this one does. :o

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
Gotta say, I haven't played a game in a long time that makes me want to just absorb myself in it for hours on end like this one does. :o

Many games tout how their open worlds feel alive, market a sense of adventure

None hit that note like BOTW does

It feels authentic, inhabited, in a way other games don’t

Reactions: baboymo

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
Anyone ever get this running on CEMU for PC?

Highlander_77

Madre de Dios! Es el Pollo Diablo!!!
Dec 7, 2000
New England
Many games tout how their open worlds feel alive, market a sense of adventure

None hit that note like BOTW does

It feels authentic, inhabited, in a way other games don’t

:werd:

I feel like this game is finally the actual realization of Miyamoto's original vision when he created the series 30+ years ago.

The Legend of Zelda was principally inspired by Shigeru Miyamoto's "explorations" as a young boy in the hillsides, forests, and caves surrounding his childhood home in Sonobe, Japan where he ventured into forests with secluded lakes, caves, and rural villages. According to Miyamoto, one of his most memorable experiences was the discovery of a cave entrance in the middle of the woods. After some hesitation, he apprehensively entered the cave, and explored its depths with the aid of a lantern. Miyamoto has referred to the creation of the Zelda games as an attempt to bring to life a "miniature garden" for players to play with in each game of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19