GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017
Oh.... you're just an idiot. Got it.

Aren't you the person who PUBG is your first PC game :bowrofl:

sorry i missed this post but the first PC game I played online was Command & Conquer: Red Alert and the first PC game I played in general was one of my uncle's Commodore 64 games. The first PC game I put 1,000+ hours in was Starcraft 1.

silkforcalde

Nov 27, 2017

1. A Link to the Past
2. Link's Awakening
3. Twilight Princess
4. The Wind Waker
5. Skyward Sword
6. The Minish Cap
7. Oracle of Ages / Oracle of Seasons
8. Zelda 1
9. Ocarina of Time
10. Breath of the Wild
11. Phantom Hourglass
12. Zelda 2

Never played Majora's Mask, Spirit Tracks, or A Link Between Worlds.

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ze...-the-second-highest-selling-zelda-game.20097/
XXSVT2s.png

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild will soon be the highest-selling Zelda game in the series.

Today, Nintendo announced that the Nintendo Switch version of Breath of the Wild has sold 6.7 million units globally. It was previously reported that the Wii U version has sold over 1.08 million units globally.

This brings total sales of Breath of the Wild to over 7.78 million units worldwide, making it the second-highest-selling Zelda game so far. (The highest selling game is, of course, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.)

Global sales for the entire Zelda series can be found here.

Incidentally, Breath of the Wild is also the highest selling Zelda since Ocarina in Japan.

cunninglinguist

While your gun's raising mine is blazing
Oct 5, 2001
NYC/NJ
I started playing around new years here and there. Still need to beat the last divine beast, but I guess I'm almost done :dunno:. Already have the master sword.

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
I beat it :o

So good. Now gonna run around and finish up side quests and shrines and Koroks. Very fun game.

Brinkman

Oct 17, 2001
GF is borrowing my Wii U, I need it back to play through BotW again on my new TV :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19