GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
For those of you who want the benefits of the amiibo, you can buy blank NFC cards and use a phone with an NFC reader instead of buying cards from someone who did just that and sold them to your dumb ass.

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
Should I buy a switch or switch lite hmmmm

f00l

Jun 14, 2004
been playing this game for the first time during the "lockdown" and this game took me by surprise. I did not think it would be this good and fun.

f00l

Jun 14, 2004
I just beat the game yesterday and miss it now.

but I have to admit Ganon was a joke. Idid more work trying to kill lynels than fighting ganon....

Reactions: GRattu
TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
I just beat the game yesterday and miss it now.

but I have to admit Ganon was a joke. Idid more work trying to kill lynels than fighting ganon....

Lynel fights > *

They should’ve included the Darknauts in BOTW too. They like the Lynels were always one of the toughest enemies in the original game. Let’s hope the sequel has em and actual DUNGEONS.

Also bring back the hook shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19