GAME The OFFICIAL Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild playthrough thread (GAME OF THE YEAR).

FDT

no custer shit
OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2006
PNW
I need to get back into this game

been like 3 years iirc since I've last touched it :o

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
I picked the switch up for the first time in like a year or two...I never got past the Plateau in the beginning :o

Someone was telling me this weekend when I was drunk on the boat that the first few hours on the plateau are boring af but once you get that its the best fucking thing ever

but I wasn't really listening as I was staring at all the scattered ass around all the boats

• Haha
Reactions: Sean6293

TopTuna

OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2010
Arizona
I picked the switch up for the first time in like a year or two...I never got past the Plateau in the beginning :o

Someone was telling me this weekend when I was drunk on the boat that the first few hours on the plateau are boring af but once you get that its the best fucking thing ever

but I wasn't really listening as I was staring at all the scattered ass around all the boats
Yeah, I'm still on the plateau and have one more shrine to complete.

JeffSTL

OT Supporter
Aug 26, 2004
Illinois
Yeah, I'm still on the plateau and have one more shrine to complete.
I restarted the game because I had to scramble to get my shit together to trade in the Switch the last hour they were doing that extra trade in promo, and I didn't have Nintendo Online and didn't think about it. I *almost* left the store with the game still in my old Switch. :rofl: Now that I got an OLED Switch, I played it a little bit on the plane during my trips, which is what I got it for. But I ended up giving it to my GF to play Mario most of the time lol.

I need to make myself play the damn Switch this time though

Sean6293

OT Supporter
Jan 11, 2006
Newburgh, NY
I'm probably going to really suck at the rest of the game. I've already died several times just on the plateau. :rofl:
Nah you'll get better and get more hearts and learn the controls better. I died a shit load of times on the plateau. It's a great game though don't give up before you even really get into it.

Reactions: TopTuna

Keksimus

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2012
I want the sequel asap :o Elden Ring and maybe that new open world Pokemon will have to scratch the itch until then

TS
TS
baboymo

baboymo

Have you been circumcised?
Nov 15, 2000
Bay Area, CA
:bigok:

AAel84AAC4fX.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448