The official make your predictions for 2021 thread

TS
TS
morrowalnut

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
I predict an influx of domestic terrorism by deranged white people who view Trump as Jesus Christ.
oh definitely

trumpeters liked to joke about how hillary supporters' heads were 'exploding' when trump got elected, but the reaction to biden winning is all the evidence we need to know whose heads will truly explode after having lost

Reactions: Faithless
TS
TS
morrowalnut

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
Suicide will continue alarming rate of increase.
i aint tha 1

if the georgia runoff goes to democrats and they can manage to actually address the causes and conditions of resentment among poor and working class whites, I think the opposite will actually be the case. that may be way off in like 2023 or 2024 though.

Jacko

Kiss me bb
OT Supporter
Oct 17, 2006
NYC
i predict the georgia runoff leaves the senate in republican hands.

i predict nothing meaningful gets done in bidens first 100 days

i predict that a stimulus deal is passed after new years and that its not as big as everyone is hoping for

i predict i am at yankee stadium by labor day

TS
TS
morrowalnut

morrowalnut

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2004
I predict smooth brains will double down on their stupidity and slow the progress of society because Obama wore a brown suit one time.
it will be... interesting?... to see the extent to which the relative proportion of deaths among smoothbrains increases after the vaccine is widely available.

hipberri

Jan 27, 2016
basically whatever obama signed and then trump overturned will be passed again by biden
hth
/thread

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abdallahppp6