The Official OT 2016 US Presidential Election Main Forum Poll - Who Did You Vote For?

Who did you vote for?

• Donald Trump

• Hillary Clinton

• Gary Johnson

• Jill Stein

• Other

• Abstained

Results are only viewable after voting.

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
I'm thinking of writing up an actual short piece of why I think this election defied all odds. If work is slack the next few days I might take the time to do it.
it was certainly incredible. I'm curious where she goes from here.... all those speeches won't be happening anymore

Reactions: Lil Nas X
TS
TS
TriShield

TriShield

Jul 6, 2001
Houston, TX
This guy was shaking up the political circles this past weekend with his reporting of the Latino surge in Nevada, prompting people to believe Trump was doomed nationwide today.

It turns out a significant portion of them likely voted for Trump yielding this result. :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Chuck Finley

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
would be pretty epic long move on his part

take shit for being in office when things imploded

take measures to profit from downturn using his already amassed wealth
have his kids short the market as he makes moves to fuck it over.... wouldn't put it past him. :dunno: he's gona do a lotta shit thats for sure.

Reactions: Lil Nas X

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec