SPORTS The stars are lining up just right for BJ Penn..

eagleclaw

He's going to once again be the WW champion.

BJ Penn, although rumored to be fighting Fitch again, it won't happen. Dana isn't dumb enough to let it, because he knows Fitch will lay and pray him for 3 rounds and he's not having it. Whoever Penn is going to fight is most like going to be for the #1 contender spot for the title.

Dana White is scheduled to talk to Diaz today, and if things work out as planned, an apology will be made, and Diaz will face off against BJ for the #1 contender spot.

Carlos Condit will beat GSP, easily, probably quick KO or submission. He's too wily an opponent for a slow minded Canadian. Thus, a new champion is made.

BJ will defeat Diaz by UD.

BJ takes title away from Condit by KO.

TS
TS

eagleclaw

Hot off the wire -

Source BJ PENN Twitter (Public)

If your not ready to fight shut your [email protected]&%ING mouth! Dana said your not cleared till December.Quit wasting everybody's time.

Obviously intended towards the human blanket that is Jon Fitch.

TS
TS

eagleclaw

BJ Penn getting pumped up, ready to slit some pineapple heads open.

Condit will be a one and done champion.

GSP will not rematch BJ for the title, after Condit is done with him, he'll be sent into a deep post-champion depression, where he will spend his days drinking and banging every asian women in Canada he can get his grease ridden hands on..

TS
TS

eagleclaw

These sources say BJ is talking about someone other than Fitch.

You dumb rock eater, Fitch did a tweet saying he'd loved to fight BJ, now BJ is responding.

BJ said he talked to Dana about it, so that's as official as you can get.

Do your research before posting, please..

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
You dumb rock eater, Fitch did a tweet saying he'd loved to fight BJ, now BJ is responding.

BJ said he talked to Dana about it, so that's as official as you can get.

Do your research before posting, please..
Official as you can get - "I was told by ***** who was told by ***** that ***** wont be cleared to fight until December"

Unofficial - "I Jon Fitch have been cleared to fight by my doctors"
More Unofficial - "I Matt Hughes was offered to fight either Jon Fitch or Josh Koscheck as a replacement for Diego Sanchez"

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
BJ PENN (Source) -
So Dana told him(BJ) that someone told him (dana) that someone (who is not named) wont be cleared until December.

Yet I just posted a dozen links saying Jon Fitch has been cleared to fight, matt hughes has told several sources "I was offered a fight with Jon Fitch"

:ugh2:

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
I wish the UFC would being Nate back. BJ talked a lot of shit about Nate after that, I would love to see him get smashed by anyone really.

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Troopz you dumb dick retard. If you are going to post that he said something twitter, dont leave out the @jonfitch. Don't say " obviously it is intended at fitch" like its a a vague statement you tard.

And where is anything from Dana saying Fitch isnt cleared yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan