ART The tables have been turned...

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
my 3 yr old (4 in may) has really taken an interest in photography... we used to bribe him with candy to get shots of him... now I just promise him some time behind the camera... of course i set everything up, but he knows how to use the * button for focus, and does a pretty good job.

co6Cl.jpg

I need to look into picking up a XT/XSi or one of the smaller bodies for him to use.

*please excuse the temporary "entertainment" center :rofl: we're still trying to decide how we want to set up our living room before we buy a new one...

Jcolman

OT Supporter
Aug 19, 2002
dirty souf
Nice shot but it needs some work. I think the horse head coming out of your head may be a bit too much. Work on the lighting a little more. Also, think about your attire for these kinds of shots.

j/k. This photo will end up in your scrapbook of memories as one of your favorites over the years. :bigthumb:

Aero277

Aug 13, 2003
Los Angeles
Lol, resulting pic? :x:

Also, I had no idea they still made those ponies. I had one as a kid and I'm pretty sure it was down to one leg by the time we got rid of it. :rofl:

TS
TS
IntheWorks

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
Lol, resulting pic? :x:

Also, I had no idea they still made those ponies. I had one as a kid and I'm pretty sure it was down to one leg by the time we got rid of it. :rofl:

they don't make them still as far as I know... it was my wifes when she was a kid....

ov3n

Aug 20, 2002
We have one in the attic still too. There's a photo album where I got it as a kid for xmas. I must've been 5.

NOR*CAL

Oct 5, 2006
Hella
I'm sure you must be very proud :)

I'm sure Girth is showing his son how to do the "camera toss" :bigthumb:

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
I've always said, every kid needs a camera. I used to teach a summer photography class at an elementary school. Within about 10 hours of total class time there were 3rd graders saying stuff like, "My shutter speed is too slow, I need to raise my ISO." I was so pumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan