GAME The top 6 NES games are

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
(in no particular order)

Super Mario Bros. - This game set the standard for platformers, and even tho you can't go backward, it's still awesome

Super Mario Bros. 3 - This game is fucking boss in all possible ways. Platformer perfection

The Legend of Zelda - Not only did it create a genre, but it was also one of the best in the genre

Contra - One of the first two player simultaneous co-op games, and it was fun as fuck

Megaman 2 - More fun than (and not as frigging impossible as) 1 or 3

Metroid - Platformer where you can go forward, backward, up, and down. Awesome world, awesome atmosphere, and awesome music

Honorable Mention: Final Fantasy 1 and Dragon Warrior

Super_Flea

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2010
Rochester Hills, MI
Tecmo_Super_Bowl_boxfront.jpg

Gho5t

Oct 9, 2002
Virginia Beach, VA/Raleigh, NC
(in no particular order)

Super Mario Bros. - This game set the standard for platformers, and even tho you can't go backward, it's still awesome

Super Mario Bros. 3 - This game is fucking boss in all possible ways. Platformer perfection

The Legend of Zelda - Not only did it create a genre, but it was also one of the best in the genre

Contra - One of the first two player simultaneous co-op games, and it was fun as fuck

Megaman 2 - More fun than (and not as frigging impossible as) 1 or 3

Metroid - Platformer where you can go forward, backward, up, and down. Awesome world, awesome atmosphere, and awesome music

Honorable Mention: Final Fantasy 1 and Dragon Warrior

wanted to come in and disagree.
i will not.

TS
TS
Falconer

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
Replace Megaman 2 with Castlevania and I would agree :o

I cannot believe I forgot about Castlevania.

That is one of my favorite series. Symphony of the Night is one of my favorite games on any system.

Honorable mention to Castlevania. It didn't really do anything awesome or never seen before, but it was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Ā© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19