Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
Actual response received

DFlZJVUXgAE9SvK

Doctorb

Very stable genius
Aug 14, 2007
Actual donations received:

The numbers are striking. In June, the RNC raised $13.5 million to the DNC’s $5.5 million.

For 2017 so far, the RNC has raised $75.4 million to the DNC’s $38.2 million.

The RNC started the year with $25.3 million in cash-on-hand. Now it has $44.7 million. The DNC started the year with $10.5 in cash-on-hand. Now, that has fallen to $7.5 million.

As of June 30, the RNC reported $0 in debt. The DNC reported $3.3 million in debt.
http://elkodaily.com/opinion/column...cle_ce765b9f-c3ea-5cc3-a396-94a2da6a798e.html

:hmm:

autox

Twitter bot
Oct 18, 2002
glad ballistic is back from his period of being a tolerable, normal person

kudar

Jul 27, 2006
Indiana
did you pussies all have strokes after the election that caused the Trump obsession? it's painful to to see all of the compulsive hate and anger and I legitimately feel sorry for you. if you ever want to talk about ways to not let this negatively impact your lives just let me know. happy to help.

remmy

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2002
Chicagoland
Meanwhile, in reality:

The Democratic National Committee is struggling to win elections — and it’s also $3.3 million in debt.

The DNC raised just $5.5 million over the June fundraising period and outspent themselves by about $200k, finishing the month with $3.3 million in debt, according to the most recent FEC filings.

Comparatively, the RNC outpaced the DNC by $8 million, raking in a record-breaking $13.5 million in total contributions.

The RNC has $44.7 million cash on hand compared to the DNC’s $7.5 million.

Reactions: Kenny Powers

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
did you pussies all have strokes after the election that caused the Trump obsession? it's painful to to see all of the compulsive hate and anger and I legitimately feel sorry for you. if you ever want to talk about ways to not let this negatively impact your lives just let me know. happy to help.
Lol totally. You've used the n-word on OT but we're definitely the people with hearts full of hate and anger

Reactions: newbee and autox

gimpshiznit

Totally not Larry
Aug 9, 2003
Twin Shitties
Meanwhile, in reality:

The Democratic National Committee is struggling to win elections — and it’s also $3.3 million in debt.

The DNC raised just $5.5 million over the June fundraising period and outspent themselves by about $200k, finishing the month with $3.3 million in debt, according to the most recent FEC filings.

Comparatively, the RNC outpaced the DNC by $8 million, raking in a record-breaking $13.5 million in total contributions.

The RNC has $44.7 million cash on hand compared to the DNC’s $7.5 million.
I'm sure Mueller will take this into consideration

Reactions: smithers

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman