ENT The TV show “Search Party” is a good show that I didn’t know existed

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011

Midway through season 2. It’s apparently 4 seasons so far.

Never even knew it existed, but it’s really good so far. On HBO Max

Reactions: 2397

cincydude

Who Me?
Oct 8, 2001
Chicago
Agreed never heard of it until HBOMax came out. I think it was on TBS or something before that but its really good.

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
I was trying to find a review of the movie “Search Party” to figure out if it was even watchable when I came across this show.

Almost done with season 1. It’s solid, I enjoy the humor. Alia Shawkat is awesome.

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
How is everyone doing with this show?

Almost finished season 2. The episodes are really short so I could see how you could marathon it, but it also kinda stresses me so I can’t watch that many in a row.

TS
TS
JacksonWhite

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
How is everyone doing with this show?

Almost finished season 2. The episodes are really short so I could see how you could marathon it, but it also kinda stresses me so I can’t watch that many in a row.

Finished season 4 the other day. Didn’t like 4 as much as 1-3, seems like the main plot he run it’s course. Not sure where this is going to go in season 5...

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
One of the most insane television show ever :rofl: Each season gets more and more ridiculous and im pretty sure its meant as satire but dont follow the satire trops. Dont watch this show for "believably" because there isnt any.

Only HBO has the guts to actually pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448