California
Me RN:

6bf.jpg

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
this shit airborne or what?
They don't know. They were saying it's not that transmissible, needs hours of exposure to be considered close contact, but it's been going around much longer at lower levels than previously thought.

It's probably nowhere near as contagious as COVID, but apparently it isn't behaving as it used to.

So it's changed.

• Love
Reactions: Nikuk

amill94

OT ELITE iirc
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Am I behind on this entire thing? I thought exposure to open sores, bodily fluids, etc of an infected person was how you got infected.

TS
TS
Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
They don't know. They were saying it's not that transmissible, needs hours of exposure to be considered close contact, but it's been going around much longer at lower levels than previously thought.

It's probably nowhere near as contagious as COVID, but apparently it isn't behaving as it used to.

So it's changed.
The monkeypox virus has mutated at a far faster rate than would normally be expected and likely underwent a period of "accelerated evolution,"a new study suggests.

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
The monkeypox virus has mutated at a far faster rate than would normally be expected and likely underwent a period of "accelerated evolution,"a new study suggests.
Am I behind on this entire thing? I thought exposure to open sores, bodily fluids, etc of an infected person was how you got infected.

Users who are viewing this thread

• About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
    OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
    Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Msds