SRS The United States declares monkeypox a public health emergency

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin
They don't know. They were saying it's not that transmissible, needs hours of exposure to be considered close contact, but it's been going around much longer at lower levels than previously thought.

It's probably nowhere near as contagious as COVID, but apparently it isn't behaving as it used to.

So it's changed.

In for a super monkey covid hybrid. I know you're in too Honda let's rub our nipples in unison

Remy Bressant

40 big girls and a bottle
OT Supporter
Jul 24, 2015
SoCal
Monkeypox spreading through the more promiscuous parts of the gay community and it being publicized so heavily is going to give the republicans all the ammo they need to push heavy anti gay sentiment and legislation once it spreads to children through the schools.
Bad things ahead.

Gort

Genetically Organized Robotic Technology
OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
Over the Rainbow

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

Don't scroill down.
WHY DIDNT I LISTEN

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
Monkeypox spreading through the more promiscuous parts of the gay community and it being publicized so heavily is going to give the republicans all the ammo they need to push heavy anti gay sentiment and legislation once it spreads to children through the schools.
Bad things ahead.

Well it might bring some behaviors to light that are beyond risky but currently kinda just ignored and not talked about openly

The Great Deceiver

21st Century Schizoid Man
May 27, 2006
Well it might bring some behaviors to light that are beyond risky but currently kinda just ignored and not talked about openly
What terrifies me is if buttsex piss orgy participants were to spread it and kill 50 million Americans. Imagine the backlash against peaceful homosexuals?

stevezissou

OT Supporter
Jul 15, 2009
US
New cases are 99% men and 99% in the homosexual community?

Better not talk about that!! SUPER SPREADER events? They don't exist! If you bring any of these things up you are a homophobe. :yikes: :yikes:

Reactions: Gort

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529