SRS The United States declares monkeypox a public health emergency

Bitter Moose

Oct 26, 2007
Dallas
I called and got a vax appointment today. I've been checking pretty much everyday. Yesterday was the first day they really showed up here.

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
Do they make you prove it?
51920.jpg

kitty

Uppity ass cat-changing name from kitty to Karen
OT Supporter
Jul 23, 2004
Purgatory
You tempting fate with that kind of language
You’re right, but I feel like every time I think it’s safe to go outside another brick falls.

Thst teacher at a daycare tested poz and they are testing the other teachers and kids. So it begins.

My Uncle that just visited, his gf caught the monkey on a camping trip :ugh: Idk who thinks I’m crazy, but by the time he left he knew when I took out the hand sanitizer spray, he put his hands out or got the hose again.

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
You’re right, but I feel like every time I think it’s safe to go outside another brick falls.

Thst teacher at a daycare tested poz and they are testing the other teachers and kids. So it begins.

My Uncle that just visited, his gf caught the monkey on a camping trip :ugh: Idk who thinks I’m crazy, but by the time he left he knew when I took out the hand sanitizer spray, he put his hands out or got the hose again.
My son is going on a school trip to this camp in October. I guess we'll see what happens

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

GAY camping trip

• Haha
Reactions: Nikuk and kitty

borazhasleftthebuilding

half black lives matter, too
OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2005
in da forest

she sounds fun

Reactions: kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529