SRS The United States declares monkeypox a public health emergency

TS
TS
Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
So we're gonna be able to vaccinate 500,000 people or so by summer? That seems... underwhelming
Probably going to push ring vaccination but we definitely don’t want it getting into schools since the CFR is higher for kids iirc

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006

Q: What does the monkeypox rash look like?​

The monkeypox rash usually starts with red spots and then evolves into fluid-filledand then pus-filled bumps that may look like blisters or pimples. The bumps then open into sores and scab over. People with monkeypox should be considered infectious until after the sores scab over and fall off. Monkeypox sores are painful. The rash was often seen on palms and soles in the past, but many people in this outbreak have experienced external and internal lesions of the mouth, genitalia, and anus. People may also experience rectal pain or the sensation of needing to have a bowel movement when their bowels are empty.

Miss me with that shit

the_antsy_honda

Sir, I protest...
Dec 17, 2001
California
Just wait until antibiotics no longer work
no-will-smith.gif

tokyonights

Believe in me, who believes in you
OT Supporter
Mar 1, 2003
Chicago

Q: What does the monkeypox rash look like?​

The monkeypox rash usually starts with red spots and then evolves into fluid-filledand then pus-filled bumps that may look like blisters or pimples. The bumps then open into sores and scab over. People with monkeypox should be considered infectious until after the sores scab over and fall off. Monkeypox sores are painful. The rash was often seen on palms and soles in the past, but many people in this outbreak have experienced external and internal lesions of the mouth, genitalia, and anus. People may also experience rectal pain or the sensation of needing to have a bowel movement when their bowels are empty.

Miss me with that shit
So herpes 2.0

Cyan Connect

It is the unknown that defines our existence.
OT Supporter
Mar 3, 2005
I read online on either CNN.com or Foxnews.com that my Smallpox vaccine from my Army days may protect me. Is this true?

Reactions: michael

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971