Feb 14, 2003
Orlando FL
herewego.gif :hs:
jack-off-jerk-off.gif

01ACRViper

Official OT LOTR Guru......... Spurs >*
Jul 12, 2001
Dallas

real question, was covid dumb? i know you didnt' give a shit about any of it, but more than a million people have died. do you still think it was no big thing? or is a million people dying just another day in america?

Reactions: kitty
TS
TS
Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A
real question, was covid dumb? i know you didnt' give a shit about any of it, but more than a million people have died. do you still think it was no big thing? or is a million people dying just another day in america?
I mean who doesn’t want more death and disease? :hsughno:

Bugalu

OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2003
Nashville
Most died because of other reasons combined with Covid.

Obesity, heart disease and other preventable concerns.

I agree that It sucks the people died, that’s terrible.

What is it, 5 people have died of monkey pox now and 4 were known to visit bath houses?

We allow tobacco companies to kill 480k people in the US per year and tax them for it. 300k die from obesity in the US per year. But there is no push to get people off cigarettes or get them into the gym.

We don’t shut down the economy every year for those deaths 🤷🏻‍♂️

TS
TS
Grape_Ape

Grape_Ape

OT Supporter
Sep 1, 2003
The A

What is it, 5 people have died of monkey pox now and 4 were known to visit bath houses?

We allow tobacco companies to kill 480k people in the US per year and tax them for it. 300k die from obesity in the US per year. But there is no push to get people off cigarettes or get them into the gym.

No push to get people off of cigarettes or in gyms? my guy you are a potato.

By the way the vast majority of people that died of Covid were because of age, that’s one risk factor none of us get to skip hth

Last edited:

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003

Smoking is a choice people make, getting infected with a disease is not typically something people do voluntarily

Regardless of what @Mikel tells you

Sypha923

OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
El Paso TX

It’s pretty hard to find a place to smoke in public nowadays never mind the age increase to 21 and the government trying to shut down juul but yeah I guess there is no push.

Boing

OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2007
:rofl:

If you or your partner have (or think you might have) monkeypox and you decide to have sex, consider the following to reduce the chance of spreading the virus:

• Have virtual sex with no in-person contact.
  • Masturbate together at a distance of at least 6 feet, without touching each other and without touching any rash.
  • Consider having sex with your clothes on

Good Ol' Gil

OT Supporter
Mar 10, 2003
Monterey, CA
:rofl:

If you or your partner have (or think you might have) monkeypox and you decide to have sex, consider the following to reduce the chance of spreading the virus:

• Have virtual sex with no in-person contact.
  • Masturbate together at a distance of at least 6 feet, without touching each other and without touching any rash.
  • Consider having sex with your clothes on
Rope formula dgaf bout no 6ft

1658638973720.gif

• Love
Reactions: atxmike

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529