GAME The Witcher 2: Assasin of Kings

ErwinRommel

Jun 17, 2006
Where the beer flows like wine
[y]AEUazuUBZ4Y[/y]

I know this is being overshadowed by LA Noire, but is no one else interested in this? First game was pretty tits, and this definitly has potential to be one of the better rpgs of the year. Just look at how they describe the game:

Sex and eroticism will be introduced in a much more realistic, involving and mature way, thanks to which sexual relationships are presented more credibly than in TW1.

That's good enough for me.

TS
TS
ErwinRommel

ErwinRommel

Jun 17, 2006
Where the beer flows like wine
another worthless collector's edition though. 130 bucks for a bunch of useless shit.

the-witcher-2-special-collectors-edition-screenshot.jpg

LaBamba

Apr 18, 2006
WTF is la noire :ugh: I'm really looking forward to this. Hope my pc handles it ok. This, Deus ex, and skyrim are my most anticipated releases this year :bowdown:

W3rd

Jan 29, 2005
I have been playing 1 intermittently. Fucking Steam and it's weekly sales, I'm overloaded on games right now.

Userman

Dec 13, 2007
I played the fuck out of the first game and I plan on playing the second on till my fingers fall off.

Tdizzle

Jul 1, 2007
Vegas, son.
Yea I plan on checking it out. I didn't care for the first that much. Played it recently and it's pretty dated. But this one looks promising. First day torrent fo sho

Dox

Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey. You've probably never
Aug 9, 2003
Melbourne, Australia.
downloaded the first one a while back, never got around to playing it.

mayhaps I play this weekend, if I'm not bombarded by alcohol and eurovision.

SlowNegative

Her name is Rio
Dec 31, 2000
Atlanta
Never played the first but I'm really excited about. I couldn't give a fuck about LA Noire since Rockstar doesn't give a fuck about pc.

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
god i wish i had a pc that could run this

loved the first one but it had so many goddamn bugs / crazy loading times

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan