EDU FIT The world's biggest four-day work week trial is changing people's lives

Do it To it

Only thing I hate more than kids is an empty glass
OT Supporter
Mar 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Sorry you were abused man. We all deserve better. :hug:
I dug my grave. I did all that shit to myself.

Still do. 53 hours a week, 52 Saturdays a year. Thursday and Sunday off. My phone rings incessantly on Thursday. Sundays it doesn't because it's illegal to sell a car on Sunday in Pennsylvania.

But like I said - I'm willing to handle the schedule because of the pay. If I was still making what I used to I'd have washed out and been doing something else with more "work/life balance".

In quotes cause I dunno what this shit is.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

majesty

OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2003
🌍
I dug my grave. I did all that shit to myself.

Still do. 53 hours a week, 52 Saturdays a year. Thursday and Sunday off. My phone rings incessantly on Thursday. Sundays it doesn't because it's illegal to sell a car on Sunday in Pennsylvania.

But like I said - I'm willing to handle the schedule because of the pay. If I was still making what I used to I'd have washed out and been doing something else with more "work/life balance".

In quotes cause I dunno what this shit is.

Make sure you take care of yourself. That sounds like a tough schedule. It’s impressive you’ve been able to keep at it so long.

Reactions: JohnnyBeagle

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529