LOVE there sure are a lot of threads that get deleted in the Vag

Falconer

Well-Known Member
Jun 23, 2006
65,534
I come back to see if there are any new replies and the whole thing is gone.

Oh well :dunno:
 

MattThom01

Active Member
Jan 2, 2006
8,507
I'd rather have a mod that actually does something and prevents the forum from becoming a free for all...

If you want that, go hang out in the Asylum.
 

MattThom01

Active Member
Jan 2, 2006
8,507
ohhhh!

Thought we were talking about mods deleting threads...

Lazy Sunday...my brain no worky right.
 

MattThom01

Active Member
Jan 2, 2006
8,507
I see 2 possibilities.

1. Person gets good advice from a thread, sees no reason to continue it, so he or she deletes it.

2. Person hears things he or she did not want to hear, gets annoyed/angry/pissed off, and deletes the thread. I think this is the much more likely reason.
 

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
31,942
That would be funny if I deleted this thread.

I was assuming the threads that got deleted were being deleted because the authors deleted them, not because of mod intervention :dunno:

95% of them are. The other 5% are me deleting spammer threads before anyone even sees them.
 

JohnQPoster

New Member
Nov 12, 2010
780
If you make a thread and receive helpful advise and then delete the whole thing; You could be depriving some poor smuck who has the same problem as you, of the ability to read the thread and also receive the helpful advise.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

  • Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
484
Guests online
71
Total visitors
555

Forum statistics

Threads
369,423
Messages
16,882,689
Members
86,873
Latest member
vitalesan