They found his body in the dumpster behind the gymnasium later that night

Boomchrono

OT Supporter
Jul 6, 2021
One day, the family got together for board games. The whole family. Grandma. Dad. Mom. Sisters and brothers. Brothers and sisters of mom Dad and grandma. Grandpa walked outside. We didn't hear from him for a while so I went outside and checked. He had put on his superhero costume and found his way to the roof. I yelled for the family to come outside and we all watched, aghast, as Grandpa got closer to the edge. I do not remember what happened after that.

deadbeef

OT Supporter
Sep 5, 2020
One day, the family got together for board games. The whole family. Grandma. Dad. Mom. Sisters and brothers. Brothers and sisters of mom Dad and grandma. Grandpa walked outside. We didn't hear from him for a while so I went outside and checked. He had put on his superhero costume and found his way to the roof. I yelled for the family to come outside and we all watched, aghast, as Grandpa got closer to the edge. I do not remember what happened after that.
The Aristocrats!

Boomdart

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2005

Would seem like he'd be nice enough to do that for people, make them feel good about themselves. The bragging rights probably work for about a month until everyone is tired of talking about it, then they tell you he obviously was letting you win, then you get in to a fight with your best friends over the fact that you're sure you're better than Jordan and you stand on high on your kitchen table and exclaim Yes, I could have been a millionaire basketball player but nooo now I'm just a loser playing monopoly with you guys and losing at that too shit I can't pay your reading railroad tax how about I give you Baltic avenue in leu of your crushing fees?

• Haha
Reactions: Dusty Busterson

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright Ā© 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman