ART Things you find in people's hair.

ASIGN_Baz

Apr 26, 2009
Australia
My wonderful wife stepped out into the dark to bring me a nice cup of coffee a few nights ago while I was working in the shed. Half way down the path, she asks me if there is something in her hair. I look and straight away, exclaimed, "OH isn't he BEAUTIFUL!! Don't move!" Now she is worried! "WHAT!? WHAT IS IT!?"

Once captured, I grabbed my potted lime tree and set him gently on a leaf for a few mug shots. The one I got the other night had green eyes. This one has red. Not sure of the name of this species, there are so many to choose from.

Baz.

64p2ir.jpg

33jsi00.jpg

2ujm2ra.jpg

jason612

Sep 7, 2007
NJ
My wonderful wife stepped out into the dark to bring me a nice cup of coffee a few nights ago while I was working in the shed. Half way down the path, she asks me if there is something in her hair. I look and straight away, exclaimed, "OH isn't he BEAUTIFUL!! Don't move!" Now she is worried! "WHAT!? WHAT IS IT!?"

Once captured, I grabbed my potted lime tree and set him gently on a leaf for a few mug shots. The one I got the other night had green eyes. This one has red. Not sure of the name of this species, there are so many to choose from.

Baz.

64p2ir.jpg

waat.gif

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
It's statements like that which make me glad I shave my head... creepy.

It looks like you've got some sensor dust or some spots to clone out though in some of the pics.

yawzway

Feb 18, 2011
I've only seen one of these ever in real life. Cool looking, but not while in your hair.

Wobistdu

It's statements like that which make me glad I shave my head... creepy.

It looks like you've got some sensor dust or some spots to clone out though in some of the pics.

dont you have a mohawk?

jsmonet

egg
Sep 20, 2002
so cali
you macro people are so weird O_O

feed that thing a hummingbird!

I think if my wife were to have been in that situation and I acted as you did, i'd be in a grave by now. she'd seriously murder me

Last edited:

Goontz

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
I used to catch and play with these motherfuckers when I was a kid. I don't think I'd want to so much as get near the creepy-lookin bastards these days. Same with caterpillars :rofl:

TS
TS
ASIGN_Baz

ASIGN_Baz

Apr 26, 2009
Australia
LOL! Thanks guys. Yep, noted on the sensor dust!

These little guys are so gentle and charismatic. I know they have some pretty violent ways (female eating males head after mating, ambushing hummingbirds), but other than their instinctual own world, they appear to be pretty intelligent. I heard if you feed them, they get used to it and come back for more, showing that they can learn.

Last month I rescued a large green-eyed one from my cat. It gave me this look of love before I let it go.

2ekhy7k.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor