SRS think i drink too much...

dontblink182

Apr 24, 2005
don't really have the urge to quit or anything...i just realized that i drink way too much. :hs: just wanted to get it off my shoulders.

TS
TS

dontblink182

Apr 24, 2005
No...I'm pretty young so I don't think the health issues are too bad...i smoke alot of pot so that has some to do with the blacking out. have stomach issues, been really lazy, loss of stamina and have trouble pooping. lol

TS
TS

dontblink182

Apr 24, 2005
do you have a plan from here?
Not really...:hs:

First step is admitting you have a problem. Good luck if you ever try to adress it.
Thanks brah

How much are you drinking and what kind of stuff..beer, liquor, wine??
2-3 duece dueces and like a third to half a fifth.

I guess i should probably talk to someone about why I drink so much? Lately I don't even really wanna drink but I've been feeling like shit lately...and sometimes get naseous and sick. Getting drunk and high always makes me feel better.

bwendo

Apr 13, 2011
Som people reckopn you have to want to change to actually change - but usually some direct consequences (like drink driving killing someone or a major health scare) will get you to stop whether you "want to change" or not.

Keep going for as long as you want, its a crap life half lived and you will be 37 one day like me and be angry and depressed that you wasted so many years being drunk and constipated.

meh, - you have to want to change and all that etc

TS
TS

dontblink182

Apr 24, 2005
Som people reckopn you have to want to change to actually change - but usually some direct consequences (like drink driving killing someone or a major health scare) will get you to stop whether you "want to change" or not.

Keep going for as long as you want, its a crap life half lived and you will be 37 one day like me and be angry and depressed that you wasted so many years being drunk and constipated.

meh, - you have to want to change and all that etc

Quit drinking two days ago, avoiding it is hard though. Didn't want to quit, didn't really want to keep it up...i have no idea what i'm really doing. need a few more days to clear my head i guess.

Coottie

BOOMER......SOONER
OT Supporter
Jun 6, 2006
OKC

Quit drinking two days ago, avoiding it is hard though. Didn't want to quit, didn't really want to keep it up...i have no idea what i'm really doing. need a few more days to clear my head i guess.
I quit 2 days ago also. This is day #3 of my sobriety.

I'm going to AA, got a new sponsor and going to start working the steps.

Wanna join me?

Rellik

Feb 2, 2005
if you're just doing it when you're partying or being social then its fine

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan