GAME Thinking of buying a wii

The Truth

Mar 12, 2005
Toronto
But I'm not really into the whole wii motion thing. I mostly want it so I can Download a few n64 games, and maybe buy a few wii games.

Is it worth it?

BachFrog

May 10, 2011
tampa
But I'm not really into the whole wii motion thing. I mostly want it so I can Download a few n64 games, and maybe buy a few wii games.

Is it worth it?

well, think about how much an actualy n64 is at a local playandtrade/gamestop...

ebay and those stores sell games for them super cheap...

TS
TS
The Truth

The Truth

Mar 12, 2005
Toronto
So it's not worth it for the Zelda games and the Mario games? It's retailing for $138 here with Mario cart. Well maybe I'll wait for a bigger price drop

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
So it's not worth it for the Zelda games and the Mario games? It's retailing for $138 here with Mario cart. Well maybe I'll wait for a bigger price drop
some of the mario games on there are a shitload of fun to play. galaxy is one of the best games this generation, new super mario is fun as fuck with other people.

but once you get passed the first party titles, there's almost out there on the wii and its not going to be worth it to pick one up and then have to buy games with the wii u coming out within the next year.

If you do get one, try and score it for about $100 MOST, just mod it and download all your games to an external hard drive. It's not worth it at this point to buy a wii and buying some games.

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
some of the mario games on there are a shitload of fun to play. galaxy is one of the best games this generation, new super mario is fun as fuck with other people.

but once you get passed the first party titles, there's almost out there on the wii and its not going to be worth it to pick one up and then have to buy games with the wii u coming out within the next year.

If you do get one, try and score it for about $100 MOST, just mod it and download all your games to an external hard drive. It's not worth it at this point to buy a wii and buying some games.
this coming fromm wii crew founder speaks truth

Nom

I'm the Golden God
OT Supporter
Sep 10, 2003
i got a wii for my kids and they dont even play it

FunkyMunniez

Mar 15, 2008
Isnt that a handheld?

Pretty sure its an upgraded console as well as the screen controller thing. The E3 coverage wasn't real clear on that

No its a new console. Nintendo was just stupid in the way they presented it making it seem like a handheld.

Reports say it can be anywhere from slightly more powerful that current systems to around 50% more powerful than the ps3.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor