Thinking of selling my used foam mattress on craigslist with this one twist

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
Thinking of making an ad letting people know that [identical twins were conceived on it a few years ago]. I'm thinking with as many women say they want their own might be interested in paying top dollar if ya catch my drifto

JoeDirte

OT Supporter
Jan 6, 2006
FL
I'd imagine anyone buying a used mattress should assume there is a large possibility there are/were bodily fluids on it.

Reactions: gumbylude

The Stapler

OT Supporter
Jun 11, 2003
Las Vegas
55713.jpg

lugoismad

OT Supporter
Jul 22, 2006
My wife had twins while living in our house.
The people that owned it before us had 2 sets of twins while living in the house.
The people that owned it before them had 2 sets of twins while living in the house.

I think I'm going to have to disclose this information when we sell.

TS
TS
Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
My wife had twins while living in our house.
The people that owned it before us had 2 sets of twins while living in the house.
The people that owned it before them had 2 sets of twins while living in the house.

I think I'm going to have to disclose this information when we sell.
price just went up brother

lugoismad

OT Supporter
Jul 22, 2006
ya'll underestimating how man women want twins and will do just about anything to have them :rofl:

Its true. When my wife was prego with twins she was on the what to expect when your expecting forum. She ended up being a mod on there for a while.

Tons of women would invade the twins subforum asking dumb shit about what to do to have twins.

TS
TS
Eskimo Yo-Yo

Eskimo Yo-Yo

absent
OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
Its true. When my wife was prego with twins she was on the what to expect when your expecting forum. She ended up being a mod on there for a while.

Tons of women would invade the twins subforum asking dumb shit about what to do to have twins.
they're like flies on you know what...I might ask for $200 bucks

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue