TS
TS
Girth

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
repost. i think this is like the 3rd of 4th time you posted about someone asking for originals. just saying.

last one was a client, and it was more for asking advice on what I should do. this guy is just wants the files for free so he can (probably) post them on his site to make money. There's going to be a few zeros behind the price tag for that if he wants to do that. :big grin:

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
I get the same kind of emails all the time. However they're all from "rappers" and I can't fucking read a thing they've said to me.

Yo DAwG! LemmE giT dEm PiXs fRuM Da Udah nIyTe!

Fuck off. :rofl:

Gvidon

Oct 22, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
I hate when people do that, usually they approach me after their shitty performance and ask for my info and how to get the pictures, i simply say I don't give it out, you can try getting them from B&G once they have it.

They should just approach me with their business card, wrapped in $50 bill. Hell, i would just give them pictures right there on spot, if they wait for 5 min.

Nullius

Jun 20, 2005
Maranda
I hate when people do that, usually they approach me after their shitty performance and ask for my info and how to get the pictures, i simply say I don't give it out, you can try getting them from B&G once they have it.

They should just approach me with their business card, wrapped in $50 bill. Hell, i would just give them pictures right there on spot, if they wait for 5 min.

Undercutting the commissioned sale with a well placed $50 :rofl:

OlafBeserka

girls pee pee when they see me
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Hella Bay Area
for my close friends, I always hook them up and they still offer me money. I hate how people dont realize our time/photos are worth money.

SenenCito

OT Supporter
May 21, 2002
P FKN R
guys dont sweat over that, its a lost business opportunity, just place the photos in a order ready site with a huge watermark and point them to the order page for photo downloads

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan