FIT This guy has never lifted a weight in his life.. v. good genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
He's 20yrs old and a footballer (soccer player) from the UK.

He was interviewed on TV last week and he said he's never lifted a weight in his life.

He obviously does a lot of cardio running about all the time but I think this is still pretty ridiculous:

daballer2005

Mar 15, 2007
816 up in this bitch
i have a friend, whos nigerian, has always been cut without lifting. now he plays dii football at NW mo state and is fucking huge. lemme find a pic

edit: found pic, this is him at a track meet as of 2 years ago. Hes put on 15lbs since then

top left

n62105410_30336999_220.jpg

TS
TS
Marix

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
Imagine if he DID start doing squats, deadlifts, bench and pullups.

Combine that with the odd high calorie protein-filled meal and damn...

TS
TS
Marix

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
???

looks like 150lbs, typical for someone who doesn't lift weights and does a lot of cardio.

Typical, eh? :ugh2:

Someone who doesn't lift weight and does cardio.. like a marathon runner? They don't look like that, lol

He's 5'11... 150lbs would be RAIL thin.. this guy actually has some muscle.

dmaestro

Jun 10, 2004
Your head.
Typical, eh? :ugh2:

Someone who doesn't lift weight and does cardio.. like a marathon runner? They don't look like that, lol

He's 5'11... 150lbs would be RAIL thin.. this guy actually has some muscle.

:rofl: :hsugh:

my friend who is 5'10 and 140lbs looks just look like that guy except he is white and a pro-am skateboarder.

TS
TS
Marix

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
you must hang around some elite people if they all look like that and dont work out bro.

werd

:werd:

I looked pretty similar to that from running cross country and wrestling back in HS.

And your user text even SAYS you're elite.

I know NOBODY who looks like this who has never worked out in their life. Yeah this guy isn't big but I wouldn't say he's skinny either

tenxia

OT Supporter
Jun 21, 2004
Pale Blue Dot
He's 20yrs old and a footballer (soccer player) from the UK.

He was interviewed on TV last week and he said he's never lifted a weight in his life.

He obviously does a lot of cardio running about all the time but I think this is still pretty ridiculous:

Micah Richards, Manchester City?

GTLifter

Banned
Feb 28, 2005
Durty Durty ATL Niggah
werd

And your user text even SAYS you're elite.

I know NOBODY who looks like this who has never worked out in their life. Yeah this guy isn't big but I wouldn't say he's skinny either
:dunno:

probably 50% or more of the guys on my wrestling team in HS looked like that. Also, you have to remember that there is no persepective in that picture.

For example: Timber looks pretty big in pics by himself but put him (clothed) next to NUDES or someone smaller like myself, Maine, Rick RO$$, etc and we would all dwarf him.

TS
TS
Marix

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
Micah Richards, Manchester City?

:bigthumb: An american who knows about football?! :eek3::mamoru:

probably 50% or more of the guys on my wrestling team in HS looked like that. Also, you have to remember that there is no persepective in that picture.

For example: Timber looks pretty big in pics by himself but put him (clothed) next to NUDES or someone smaller like myself, Maine, Rick RO$$, etc and we would all dwarf him.

Either way, I'd still say he has a desireable physique. A lot of guys would be VERY happy looking like that, including people here in F&N who have been lifting and dieting for years. To look like that without ever picking up a weight is such a mindfuck.

Like I said earlier, of course he's not huge.. but imagine if he DID start lifting heavy and eating more. He's got the tiny waist, broad shoulders, great chest shape etc already.

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004

Timber looks to be around 210 lbs. in cutoffs in real life. The amount of attention from women he got while we we're chilling at a cafe in a mall was just speechless. They almost become mindless.

Yes, I'll be talking about Timber all the time now.

Stilgar

Dec 31, 2004
I'd happily look like that. Then work up from there. He looks to have sub 8% bf naturally.

jonno

Jun 3, 2003
Boston
Timber looks to be around 210 lbs. in cutoffs in real life. The amount of attention from women he got while we we're chilling at a cafe in a mall was just speechless. They almost become mindless.

Yes, I'll be talking about Timber all the time now.

:rofl::naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor