TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
On a related note does anyone have any recommendations on how to force this stupid fuckin cat to take his allergy medication so I can take this ridiculous collar off of him

• Haha
Reactions: Wolf

vikingen

sultankebabs.net Beef|Chicken|Lamb
OT Supporter
Bro those are rancourt Mocs how dare you
is that a fancy way of saying 'boat shoes' ?

anyhoo here is my harrier pup, Ruby

J8OtbYAl.jpg

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

Dick was moist as fuck
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
On a related note does anyone have any recommendations on how to force this stupid fuckin cat to take his allergy medication so I can take this ridiculous collar off of him
Hey seriously about this anybody have any ideas or experience? Basically out of nowhere a few months ago he started over grooming a spot on his belly which eventually lost hair and then got raw and bloody in spots. We have been medicating him throughout this whole thing as soon as it became apparent there was an issue including steroid injections etc. and the amitryptaline (sp) was the most effective so thats what we have been using the last month or so. A few weeks ago he stopped taking the pill form (wrapped in pill pockets) and I went to a compounding pharmacist for them to make a liquid version, which he took one time and now will absolutely not allow to happen again :rofl:

im About to load this shit up and hit him with a blow dart unless yall have any ideas

Wolf

Slow Suicide's No Way To Go
OT Supporter
Mar 23, 2003
San Jose, CA
Thats what I have, I started with pills and he stopped eating them so went to a compounding pharmacy to get a liquid version of it made so I could shoot it down his stupid fat throat and he wont let it happen
When I had to give Daisy antibiotics, when it was feeding time and she'd be super hungry, I'd spoon a little bit of her wet food into her bowl (like a tablespoon), squirt on the medicine, mix it up and give it to her.

Once she had scarfed it down, then I'd give her the rest of her food.

Last edited:

[DWI]

Master of Nothing
Aug 6, 2000
Maine

1) Grab by scruff of neck
2) Pry open jaws
3) Pop in pill
4) Rub throat with firm downward pressure until cat swallows
Optional 5) Withdraw quickly ... depending on the cat

giving cats pills sucks. Had to give one oral steroids for a long while and she got wise to putting it in food, even her favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright 穢 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan