This is one of the best metal albums of all time imho

Mcgillicutty

แ…Ÿ
Dec 31, 2008
Funny enough this bands album cover is my av:

Definitely not for the actual metal heads in here, but might be along the lines of what youโ€™re thinking. The 3:00 mark starts a pretty nice breakdown.

That shit is cool. If I'm not a real metal head for liking it then fuck it. I like a lot of different bands but the one thing they all have in common is that the lyrics don't always need to be written down for me to understand them. I even like bands like Lorna Shore with all the crazy shit that dude does with his voice because he always comes back to clear vocals. Slaughter to Prevail is in that same vein. Lamb of God is dope because he's on some weird screaming shit all the time but you can always understand it.

MrBlonde

OT Supporter
Jan 12, 2002
:wisconsin:
Thatโ€™s not Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory released in 2000 with an official length of 37:45 featuring the hit singles:

One step closer
Crawling
Papercut
In the end

Also receiving a Grammy for the hit single Crawling as mentioned above and voted in 2012 by Rock Sound as the best modern classic album in the last 15 years. I could go on and on to try and convince you of this but music is so subjective. But in the end, it doesnโ€™t even matter.
I used to smoke a little weed occasionally after work and have to drive back to campus and this album would freak me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.1 Copyright ยฉ 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamedali2022