This old lady is freaking out on me

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
Met this GILF at a Bar Mitzvah a few years back and we hit if off. Tons of sexual tension. We have been exchanging flirty texts over the last couple months. Tonight I was particularly horny and after a few texts back and forth, asked if she wanted to bang, noting my massive hog. She said yes. Tried to get in my car and drive over, but it wouldn’t start, so I had to cancel. Ever since, this old lady is freaking out on me and even called my uncle

tommylightning

If ya can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen
Aug 25, 2001
You Betcha State
Met this GILF at a Bar Mitzvah a few years back and we hit if off. Tons of sexual tension. We have been exchanging flirty texts over the last couple months. Tonight I was particularly horny and after a few texts back and forth, asked if she wanted to bang, noting my massive hog. She said yes. Tried to get in my car and drive over, but it wouldn’t start, so I had to cancel. Ever since, this old lady is freaking out on me and even called my uncle
She doesn’t have a car?

jrmcm

Cocaine and cocaine accessories
Oct 9, 2001
Plano, TX
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'never smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 42, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this thread gave me cancer anyway.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
Jan 30, 2006
Huntsville, AL
@JacksonWhite thread

fe3d836bd04c525a1e49d022672a24d4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Slothy

BStork

Suck My Beak From The Back™️
OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
The art of the parroty thread has been lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan