SPORTS This sucks.

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
Can't compete against intermediate girls, no advanced girls show, purple belt guys say they won't roll with me.

Competing now sucks. :(

VulgarTheClown

A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a
Nov 18, 2005
Tamarac, FL
that's fucked! If they don't wanna compete against you they forefit. Fuck them. It's not against the rules for you to compete with them, so fuck them their loss.

You are a purple belt, why can't you compete purple belt women's? Also, sure you're better than them but according to the time frame rules you are still intermediate.

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
purple belt guys dont wanna roll with you :rofl:

youre too feared for anyone to compete with you!

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
Women's white belt = beginner, blue belt = intermediate, purple + = advanced. Although I think there was only one blue belt there anyway.

PS I'll never take a win by default.

I did end up having a nogi superfight with Edson Diniz, 3rd degree black belt from ATT. His flying guillotine and my flying triangle attempts aside, I ended up winning on points because the ref kept giving me 2 points everytime I turned so that my ass (pink pants were worn) was in the air. :p

Exiled

Jul 27, 2007
Women's white belt = beginner, blue belt = intermediate, purple + = advanced. Although I think there was only one blue belt there anyway.

PS I'll never take a win by default.

I did end up having a nogi superfight with Edson Diniz, 3rd degree black belt from ATT. His flying guillotine and my flying triangle attempts aside, I ended up winning on points because the ref kept giving me 2 points everytime I turned so that my ass (pink pants were worn) was in the air. :p

Come to minnesota for the midwest submission hunt and do the purple mens division..

You'll b e able to compete and it's not but a few weeks away

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
Come to minnesota for the midwest submission hunt and do the purple mens division..

You'll b e able to compete and it's not but a few weeks away

LOL @ you setting me up to get wrecked by one of your students. I'm booked every weekend from now til February or I'd love to get wrecked.

Just saying, I'm not the shit. It's a LACK of competition in the womens that I go to mens, not a desire or belief that I'm going to win. I just want to compete.

chechen

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
OT Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Irvine, CA
LOL @ you setting me up to get wrecked by one of your students. I'm booked every weekend from now til February or I'd love to get wrecked.

Just saying, I'm not the shit. It's a LACK of competition in the womens that I go to mens, not a desire or belief that I'm going to win. I just want to compete.

men dont want you

VulgarTheClown

A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a
Nov 18, 2005
Tamarac, FL

I'm sorry you had to roll with him.

What a living piece of shit.

I hope you took a purelle bath after or dipped yourself in bleach.

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
Edson hasn't given me any reason not to like him, therefore I won't pass judgment.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor