This thread is a safe space for recovering trumpkins

thekinggovernor

President Joe Biden Vice President Kamala Harris
Aug 11, 2003
CAROFUCKINGLINAS
by now you have realized that mexico isn't paying for the Wall, Muslims aren't banned and trumpcare is a failure. Update - COVID isn't a hoax and the economy has crashed, thanks to trump.

If that wasn't enough, you now know that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government and the only accomplishment has been bounties paid by Russia to the Taliban for killing US servicemembers while Trump encourages it.

This thread is a safe space for you to apologize to America, confirm that you no longer support Trump and to begin the healing process.

Last edited:

digital jello

i'll be jeans soon
OT Supporter
Mar 14, 2006
64kVucF.gif

Ariez

OT Supporter
Jul 11, 2006
Nue Yawk
:rofl:

I mean who knew that a silver spooned obnoxious shady businessmen that uses lawyers to sue people into submission who never gave a shit about the blue collar middle class folks of America turned out to be an obnoxious shady president that dont give a shit about blue collared Americans and also uses lawyers to sue people in the press into submission I mean no one could have saw this coming.

peakhead

@Chuckfinley, give me my likes back pls
Mar 3, 2005
grammar police
by now you have realized that mexico isn't paying for the Wall, Muslims aren't banned and trumpcare is a failure.

If that wasn't enough, you now know that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government and the only accomplishment has been nepotism.

This thread is a safe space for you to apologize to America, confirm that you no longer support Trump and to begin the healing process.
cmon man, you really gotta rile them up this early? :rofl:

Reactions: Lil Nas X

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
by now you have realized that mexico isn't paying for the Wall, Muslims aren't banned and trumpcare is a failure.

If that wasn't enough, you now know that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government and the only accomplishment has been nepotism.

Yeah but if Hillary had won we would have sold weapons to the saudis and allowed North Korea to test long range missiles with no repercussions.

Lol oh wait

Niccolo-daddy

Dec 16, 2004
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

6Bojangles9

digital jello is my father
OT Supporter
May 17, 2004
loving the maga train and cant wait for the repeal :bowdown: please stay with her good sirs, she needs u in her time of fail. MAGACARTA

ballistic

I dunno, play chess...screw?
Jan 3, 2001
ATX
Good to see I'm not missing TKG getting any more sane since I've had POL ignored.

Thanks for your service futureman.

Reactions: Lil Nas X

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman