ENT This Traveler’s insurance commercial is confusing

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego

Please explain to me why a tree specifically tore down the “& SON” and they still rebuilt it again without changing it to “DAUGHTER” :mad:

I demand answers

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla

Please explain to me why a tree specifically tore down the “& SON” and they still rebuilt it again without changing it to “DAUGHTER” :mad:

I demand answers

Because it seems her last name is McCafferty and at the end a young boy is helping. Using the context clues provided one can safely assume that you are not actually a Doctor.

TS
TS
Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
Because it seems her last name is McCafferty and at the end a young boy is helping. Using the context clues provided one can safely assume that you are not actually a Doctor.
Who do you think the young boy is? Like a local latchkey kid or possibly an intern?

TS
TS
Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike

yes
OT Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
San Diego
probably because it's always been that way and they are ok with it
I guess it just seems weird to me that they specifically focused on the tree destroying the “son” portion of the sign if they weren’t planning on tying that into something. Would’ve totally understood if they had to rebuilt the entire sign ...

Seems like they wanted to go a certain direction and then chickened out

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan