This vanlife shit has gone too far

Roblo escobar

Jan 6, 2010
Austin
which landscaper would you prefer?

1*ldWKRIK7iCJ-PbsN4Xe5DA.jpeg

89813112_10159340268212004_4843629727178555392_n.jpg
Honestly??? The bwg, so what if it’s bad I don’t have to look at Felipe drinking on the job

Reactions: couchlock

turbo35

haters gonna hate
May 8, 2001
Seattle-ish, WA
she has no intention on doing any of that work for longer than it takes to shoot a vlog of them doing the work
There's this 30something tech bro building a house a few blocks away. My friend lives across the street and says she sees them visit the site every week or two and take instagram pictures of them pretending to dig with shovels, swing a pick, etc :rofl:

His name is fucking Ryen :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

TS
TS
couchlock

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
There's this 30something tech bro building a house a few blocks away. My friend lives across the street and says she sees them visit the site every week or two and take instagram pictures of them pretending to dig with shovels, swing a pick, etc :rofl:

His name is fucking Ryen :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Meanwhile the actual construction workers standing by like...

images

fatmoocow

bored
OT Supporter
Aug 27, 2002
the intarweb
I saw a Tiktok yesterday that was like

How it started:
2 dipshits and three kids set out in their new van life

How it’s going:
Her talking about her divorce.

…and at no point did she recognize that this was wildly predictable and stupid and that she might still be married if it wasn’t for that stupidity.

TS
TS
couchlock

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Never been to Mexico but if it's anything like CR, the extent of their dog sitting needs involves letting the dog out the front door for 14+ hours
Majority of people’s dog just live in the street, first time I asked in a vet/pet store for a dog bed they literally laughed in my face :rofl: :o

Unless it’s a chihuahua in which case those little fresas live in the house and sleep in the bed, wear clothes and eat better than most people’s children

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marsillpost