This video takes a turn at 1:15

Pogi

Official Pointy Boot Guey Ver 1.0
Jan 3, 2001
North Of Chi-town
Yeah it's pretty fucked up....what's worse is seeing kids born addicted to drugs and going through withdrawals as infants.

AndyP

OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2004
Or seeing the face of a 12 year old baseball player after he’s told that his leg is going to be amputated because of osteosarcoma. Woof.

• Wow
Reactions: memyselfandi

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
Can you imagine getting paid to watch old
game shows tho :eek3:
qgN6XLs.gif

DJ Request

Welcome Police!
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2004
I'm Homeless!
Yeah it's pretty fucked up....what's worse is seeing kids born addicted to drugs and going through withdrawals as infants.

You are a very weird dude.

Why would choose, of ALL the things you have information on, to go with that response?

You could have referenced he kill shelter commercial.

You could have referenced Safari Santa Clause and kids who need water.

You literally could have typed anything, and it would have been a better response.

ADFKGHASDKFGHKSDLFJFFL:SDJ

As an example.

You're fucking broken inside, man. :rofl:

Pogi

Official Pointy Boot Guey Ver 1.0
Jan 3, 2001
North Of Chi-town
You are a very weird dude.

Why would choose, of ALL the things you have information on, to go with that response?

You could have referenced he kill shelter commercial.

You could have referenced Safari Santa Clause and kids who need water.

You literally could have typed anything, and it would have been a better response.

ADFKGHASDKFGHKSDLFJFFL:SDJ

As an example.

You're fucking broken inside, man. :rofl:

I volunteered at a hospital in the nursery back in the mid/late 90s. Saw many babies who were like that commerical, while sad they were going to make it and go on to a normal life. I also got to see many babies born addicted as well.

DJ Request

Welcome Police!
OT Supporter
Oct 21, 2004
I'm Homeless!
I volunteered at a hospital in the nursery back in the mid/late 90s. Saw many babies who were like that commerical, while sad they were going to make it and go on to a normal life. I also got to see many babies born addicted as well.

Has one experience in a NICU.

Becomes subject matter expert on infant mortality.

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
Is this actually a thing? People watch other people watch tv?
have you been living under a rock for the past decade?

there's even a fucking tv show on an actual tv channel (not just youtube) where you watch other people watch tv. it's patently absurd

`Gogglebox' is a series where regular people are filmed in their own homes while watching the highest-rated shows on British television.

actual screenshot:

Screenshot-2019-09-14-at-10.35.07.png

Mammoth

I should be working.
OT Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Michigan
Can you imagine getting paid to watch old
game shows tho :eek3:
My wife does that for free, I wish she'd get paid for it. If someone's not in the middle of watching a show already, my wife will sneak the remote and *click* "Welcome to everyone's favorite game show....Match Game '75."

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thetongue