This will end up polarizing..but I have a question..

Mighty

Rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies.
OT Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
american gun fetishism never ceases to amaze me :rofl:

let's see, what event is more likely to have a shooter, one where guns are allowed, or one where they aren't

👀
I mean, guns aren’t allowed in schools.

Jon91SE

These hoes ain’t loyal
OT Supporter
Mar 31, 2004
FL
some of yall are getting too wrapped up in your own emotions over guns

the fact is Broward County has gone rogue (again) and deciding how to selectively enforce/ignore state law. The whole issue is how they just think they can do what they want which is not how laws or America work. Regardless of the security officer......the county itself is documenting how "you cant bring a gun in" which they do not have the authority to do

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
Statistically you’re more likely to shot a family member or some random person than prevent a crime

TS
TS
michael

michael

Your Brother *is* Christ
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
Doesn‘t make him an active certified police officer.
It also doesn't matter.

Not really sure how you keep calling it "private" anything when he works for a public body.

1. Full Legal Name: Performing Arts Center Authority
  2. Public Purpose: Created as an independent special district and a public body, politic and corporate by the Florida Legislature for the purpose of planning, promoting, maintaining, and operating facilities for holding any type of cultural, tourism, or promotional event, civic, recreational, or similar event or activity as a public purpose.

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
but on a srs note, i'm a little confused by this quote

""Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose;"

does that imply that in a business that's has SOME area dedicated to serving alcohol, you cant carry a gun anywhere, or just in the area that's serving alcohol?

Ron

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2003
some of yall are getting too wrapped up in your own emotions over guns

the fact is Broward County has gone rogue (again) and deciding how to selectively enforce/ignore state law. The whole issue is how they just think they can do what they want which is not how laws or America work. Regardless of the security officer......the county itself is documenting how "you cant bring a gun in" which they do not have the authority to do
That’s exactly how it works, that’s why we have the court system to interpret laws

• Clown
Reactions: Chuck Finley
TS
TS
michael

michael

Your Brother *is* Christ
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
but on a srs note, i'm a little confused by this quote

""Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to such purpose;"

does that imply that in a business that's has SOME area dedicated to serving alcohol, you cant carry a gun anywhere, or just in the area that's serving alcohol?
Just in the area that dispenses alcohol... literally the first two words of your quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman