This will end up polarizing..but I have a question..

TS
TS
michael

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
I'm a libertarian and hundred percent pro carry but tbh most of the time it seems a little ridiculous
Honestly, I wear a black fanny pack under my t-shirt anytime i'm out.. i dont like carrying my pjhone, wallet, keys, other shit in my pockets. so since im wearing that, i have no reason not to bring a firearm. Something sometihng rather have it...

Marty

Won Ton Animal Chin is Missing
May 23, 2000
have you seen him?
Honestly, I wear a black fanny pack under my t-shirt anytime i'm out.. i dont like carrying my pjhone, wallet, keys, other shit in my pockets. so since im wearing that, i have no reason not to bring a firearm. Something sometihng rather have it...
Don’t feel that you need to explain your constitutional rights tbh. Fuck this place. Wouldn’t sue for money but would ensure the policy is revised and not infringing on legal carriers in the future.

• Clown
Reactions: meyou and michael

Actvs Dei

IG gunslingersaloon
OT Supporter
Apr 6, 2002
Austin

I'm more concerned about the fanny pack than the gun at this point tbh

HoodRich

Professional Street Nigga
OT Supporter
Feb 2, 2004
The City
This is why I have a knife made from G10 so it’s undetectable and I take it through security.

Guns are for show, knives for a pro
21 feet. What? Ask agent Hotchner, there he is the real gunhand. Why do you say that? You carry two guns. The maximum distance an attacker with a knife can close, in the time it takes to react, draw your sidearm and fire is 21 feet. Inside 21 feet, I win, outside 21 I have other options beside shooting a man. Like negotiating. Like running. Why do you say I carry two guns? Your right instep print's heavier than your left. And since you don't appear to have a clubbed right foot... You can't tell that from my foot prints, there's no perceptible difference between them. Your problem isn't with your prints, It's with your perception.

• Haha
Reactions: michael
TS
TS
michael

michael

Florida Man, Esq.
Dec 21, 2001
The ether
Don’t feel that you need to explain your constitutional rights tbh. Fuck this place. Wouldn’t sue for money but would ensure the policy is revised and not infringing on legal carriers in the future.
Yeah I could just sue for a declaratory action or an injunction to prevent them from enforcing a policy of denying conealed carry

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman