This WWE wrestler turned himself into a woman

GucciGucci

Mar 14, 2000
Silicon Valley, CA USA
He should go back to WWE and wrassle the other women IMO

:o

Former WWE wrestler Gabbi Tuft, 42 - known in the ring as Tyler Reks - comes out as a transgender woman
  • Tuft announced the news of her 'thrilling story of transition' via a press release
  • 'She has been finally set free and ready to rule her world,' it went on
  • She will do an in-depth interview about her transition Friday on Extra
  • Gabbi teased the tell-all on Instagram, sharing an extreme close-up and writing: '**1 day remaining**'
  • Tuft wrestled professionally from 2007 to 2014
  • She has been married to wife Priscilla since 2002. The couple share daughter Mia, nine

38897204-9225307-image-a-1_1612474911526.jpg

Weapon X

Sep 5, 2001
Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah milky millky milky baby thristy mommy baby want milk suck suck suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt give me those big udders you slut hahahaha tits tit titty me your caveman me use big titty for big bitty hahaha honk honk honk slut cunt mommy honk honk milky baby want more now honk honk honk pitter patter on those big mommy milkies hee hee hee haha haaaa haaaa can't stop the milk truck coming through honk honk all aboard the titty train hee hee wooo wooooo0o honk honk honk!!!

iirc

Twinsen

Resident Negro
OT Supporter
Mar 12, 2006
Memphis, TN
Hello bitch, nice TITS ahahahahah milky millky milky baby thristy mommy baby want milk suck suck suck suck hahahaha stupid cunt give me those big udders you slut hahahaha tits tit titty me your caveman me use big titty for big bitty hahaha honk honk honk slut cunt mommy honk honk milky baby want more now honk honk honk pitter patter on those big mommy milkies hee hee hee haha haaaa haaaa can't stop the milk truck coming through honk honk all aboard the titty train hee hee wooo wooooo0o honk honk honk!!!

iirc
You need to tone down the disgusting amount of disrespect for this woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026