FIT Those with SO's that live together

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthetic

Apr 9, 2002
San Diego, CA
how does she deal with your diet ? Does she insist on eating other foods at times..? how does she deal with your meal timing? .. or deal with that you like to take more meat instead of eating half and half (especially if she is smaller)?

timberwolf

Jan 30, 2004
Toronto
how does she deal with your diet ? Does she insist on eating other foods at times..? how does she deal with your meal timing? .. or deal with that you like to take more meat instead of eating half and half (especially if she is smaller)?

Gf is totally cool with it. She understands my own diet is important to me. We still go for sushi 2-3 times per week but apart from that I have my meals and she has hers. :dunno:

JeremyD

Oct 3, 2004
Used to be a big issue with my ex-gf. But it was mainly because she doesn't cook and eats 90% of her meals out. This was only agreeable on the weekly cheat meal :(

Drewski

May 22, 2002
Scarberia aka Scarlem, ON
my "diet" consists of regular, everyday food and "normal" times, so there really isn't anything to adjust too. She might have some carbs with dinner and dessert that I won't partake in when I'm trying to lose fat, but otherwise its the same.

If anything, I think any changes were made by her because she wanted to improve her diet and just need the impetus to do so

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
i'm too weakminded so i've strayed away from the diet to getting wendys late at night because she wants to :o

Memor

Jun 22, 2006
NYC
she's pretty supportive of it, but then again I don't eat super strict or anything. I am a damn good cook and she can't make Easy Mac, so our policy is that I cook and she cleans. Fine by me :bowdown:

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004
She's starting to drink my protein shakes. Just have to get her off the "if I workout like you, I'll get too big" mentality.

:bowdown:

Last edited:
TS
TS
synthetic

synthetic

Apr 9, 2002
San Diego, CA
We eat the same foods. I just eat way more of it.

yea well my SO gets pissy if its not equally portioned even though she is almost half my bw.

she is crazy for pasta / potatoes at times and if i say i dont want it she says its not enough food :squint: even tho im probably eating shit ton of veggies and meat,

but she has been adjusting ... as i try to avoid heavy fat/carb combo meals before bed (olvie oil + dipping bread, etc)

smb is me

May 21, 2008
She's starting to drink my protein shakes. Just have to get her off the "if I workout like you, I'll get too big" mentality.

:bowdown:

Haha, if she gets big like you, you'll have twice as many people in the house to look for bad guys in the shower!! :mamoru:

Edit: to answer and not just troll. My last girl friend was very unsopportive, she thought it was stupid and that i should just take her to eat out everyday and everyweekend. Which didn't happen. But in fairness, but that the point the relationship was spiraling down the drain already.

ulter

AFBoard owner
May 9, 2007
Actually for me it's the other way around. She's on a cutting diet and I've been bulking. Now that I am going to cut we'll be closer to the same diet but not exactly. So we have two completely different meals every night.

evolude

OT Supporter
Feb 10, 2004
yea well my SO gets pissy if its not equally portioned even though she is almost half my bw.

she is crazy for pasta / potatoes at times and if i say i dont want it she says its not enough food :squint: even tho im probably eating shit ton of veggies and meat,

but she has been adjusting ... as i try to avoid heavy fat/carb combo meals before bed (olvie oil + dipping bread, etc)
She always wants smaller portions.

Why are you avoiding heavy fat/carb meals before bed? I have been doing this for 4 years now and I'm leaner than ever.

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken

your SO is just as weird as you. Who the hell gets pissed off that PORTIONS aren't equal? :rofl:

Jacknasty

Aug 1, 2002
Destin, Florida
My wife eats almost the same stuff I do, just less of it and every now and then she'll eat extra carbs with dinner.

I make eggs and oatmeal every morning, I just make a little less for her.
I'll make my meals for the day and sometimes pack something for her, but she's usually on her own through the day.
Dinner is usually cooked by me also. It's the only way I can ensure I won't come home to some creamy cheese casserole or pasta dish.
I usually cook a shitload of some kind of protein and she'll make a salad. Depending on the meal she may have a slice of bread or some rice, etc.

We have a 21month old daughter, so I get to steal a bite of her waffles, chicken strips or little pizza dinners. It's amazing how that kids food can taste like gourmet dinners after eating clean for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan