LOVE threesome fantasy

PostingWorld

Da Man with da plan
Jan 10, 2006
North Carolina
I have this big fantasy of me being involved in a threesome with a couple. The fantasy includes me fucking the female partner while the male partner is fucking me anal, or me giving him a blowjob.

anyone else have a fantasy like this?

RougeOgre

FS Librarian and MOD
Jan 27, 2006
Frozen Bowels of HELL
I have this big fantasy of me being involved in a threesome with a couple. The fantasy includes me fucking the female partner while the male partner is fucking me anal, or me giving him a blowjob.

anyone else have a fantasy like this?

My sitution is similar (MFM) and I'm the F :naughty:. I LOVE LOVE this kind of play!!

stubby77

Aug 14, 2007
I definitely have one of these, either my man being with another guy and I walk into some hot BB Anal action (my man taking it or giving it) or him telling me while we're having sex, bringing home a video tape of him and another guy in his hotel room from a business trip or he walking in on me with another guy ( either me taking it bb or giving it) and all of us having fun. :) Not sure I'd ever really want it to happen in real life though. Fantasy seems to be better than real life, in that things never are as hot or work out as you fantisize them to.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan