LOVE Threesome question

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
Every threesome can be different. Maybe the guy doesn't fuck both women. Maybe he has sex with one and the other only blows him :dunno: If the guy is having sex with both he very obviously shouldn't switch from one to the other with the same condom. Each girl should be screwed with a different condom.

GammaRadiation

Feb 15, 2007
Random Location.FL
To be 100% safe you need to swap condoms every time you swap partners.

If it is merely for pregnancy prevention. I would still wear a condom as you could impregnate both.

TS
TS
zanyspy_dude

zanyspy_dude

King of teh n00bz
Aug 29, 2002
Indianapolis, IN
To be 100% safe you need to swap condoms every time you swap partners.

If it is merely for pregnancy prevention. I would still wear a condom as you could impregnate both.

But do people actually do this? I can only imagine that it would be really freeking weird to do that.

iwishyouwerebeer

you shut your cunt
Sep 1, 2006
But do people actually do this? I can only imagine that it would be really freeking weird to do that.
Most likely they finish with one, have one (if not both girls) give him head or maybe he goes down on them, etc. and once he's ready again he screws the other :dunno: Again, threesomes dont all pan out exactly the same way. Some MFF's have a guy just practically sitting and watching while the 2 girls get it on.

lamour

Dec 9, 2008
My husband doesn't wear a condom with me; just with others. Makes it a bit easier for us.

you let your husband fuck other women? is it in a threesome situation, or are you in an open relationship. are these women you know?

Ideotique

Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco
Jul 11, 2004
Awestralia
weirder than fucking multiple people at once? :hsugh:

Oh hai it's the moral squad

Condom for other girl, not for the so was how we used to run it. But all threesomes work in different ways. Could just be you fuck one whilst eating out the other or could switch or anything.

lauren

Apr 11, 2005
Palo Alto, CA
Oh hai it's the moral squad

Condom for other girl, not for the so was how we used to run it. But all threesomes work in different ways. Could just be you fuck one whilst eating out the other or could switch or anything.

oh hai, when did i mention anything about morals? :hsugh:

i just think using a condom is less weird than threesomes... dont read things that arent there.

unless you're putting the condom on your head and fucking sheep. but hey, what viper does in his spare time is none of my bidness.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor