Tik Tok LOLyer

calisteph6

May 5, 2005
KRAPROOM
There is a chick lawyer on IG like this but my friend who is a lawyer basically said she’s full of shit. I can’t forget her handle now but she’s a total burnout.

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
He failed to mention the automatic one-year administrative suspension of the driver license for failing to submit to the fst
sheeeeit. so even if you refuse on the side of the road, but allow blood to be taken, that's still a 1 year dmv suspension?

///TRASH

🤙 Chill Vibes Only 🤙
Jan 20, 2001
San Diego, California
sheeeeit. so even if you refuse on the side of the road, but allow blood to be taken, that's still a 1 year dmv suspension?
I don’t do dui law, but probably. Subject to limited exceptions like the arrest was unlawful or your refusal is due to unrelated medical issue. It also adds two days in jail and 6 months extra dui school if ultimately convicted of the dui

Reactions: ghost.prawn

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
I don’t do dui law, but probably. Subject to limited exceptions like the arrest was unlawful or your refusal is due to unrelated medical issue. It also adds two days in jail and 6 months extra dui school if ultimately convicted of the dui
tenor.gif
don't drink drive

Reactions: Type2 and ///TRASH

///TRASH

🤙 Chill Vibes Only 🤙
Jan 20, 2001
San Diego, California
tenor.gif
don't drink drive
That’s solid advice

but I was wrong in my post above, apparently the arrestee may choose bt blood or breath in ca

A) If the person is lawfully arrested for driving under the influence of an alcoholic beverage, the person has the choice of whether the test shall be of his or her blood or breath and the officer shall advise the person that he or she has that choice. If the person arrested either is incapable, or states that he or she is incapable, of completing the chosen test, the person shall submit to the remaining test. If a blood or breath test, or both, are unavailable, then paragraph (2) of subdivision (d) applies.

Reactions: phat🐄

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan