TIL they make fully erasable color pencils/mechanical pencil refills

thumpr

someone you trust is one of us
OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
what a time to be alive

went to order some pencil refills in different hardnesses and noticed these listed. bet grade schoolers are ballin out these days - electronic whiteboards, touchscreen tablets and erasable color pencils? an unimaginable future for 80s kids

uni-nanodia01.jpg

Dds8nl3V4AAuzce.jpg

1a285b434f90eac2636c3b30bb2c16b9.jpg

81SPvP4S+KL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

TS
TS
thumpr

thumpr

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
If you have electric white boards and tablets then what use are those?
it's 2022 but i'm pretty sure kids still sometimes are allowed to use something called paper? not sure on the spelling of that though

Boomdart

OT Supporter
Apr 28, 2005
these are fully eraseable :o i can't speak for the mechanical pencils because i haven't tried them yet

i HATE that the ink REFILLS are more expensive than the actual pens WITH INK

its fucking retarded
Ink is expensive. Really expensive.

3 full color pages printed on your computer printer is about a buck's worth of ink. More for picture quality.

Reactions: Jinx
TS
TS
thumpr

thumpr

OT Supporter
Jul 16, 2004
大阪, 日本
This is bullshittery. Something is amiss here and I think it's the fact that it might be a little erasable at best. You're still gonna know you marked there. I've got dé·jà vu. Did someone mention some bullshit product in the last year before?

• Love
Reactions: Jinx

Faithless

щ(゚Д゚щ)
Feb 11, 2001
Houston, TX
When I was young my dad got me a pressurized pen from NASA with a cool gold rocket ship on the clip. I loved that pen, the ink was very dark and sticky and wrote so well. I was devastated when it ran out of ink and I couldn't get another cartridge

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jexic84026