Tim Dillion and ALEX MUTHAFUCKIN JONES on JRE

infinite97

superior attitude, superior state of mind
Sep 18, 2001
Vancouver, WA
That’s surprising, he just had Tim Dillon on a couple weeks back.

I’m still catching up with the last ~7 eps :rofl:

TS
TS
Redsand187

Redsand187

OT Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
WA
Who the fuck is Tim Dillon?
The best upcoming comedian in the world. He's a crazy guy who partially believes all these conspiracies, but is also super smart and recognizes they are bullshit. He plays both sides all the time.
Plus he's a fat gay former coke addict that scammed mortgages during the housing boom.

Reactions: randomous

Miesha Taint

May 6, 2006
Alex Jones is fun to laugh at up until the moment you realize he regularly incites violence

his defenders will probably claim a combination of free speech absolutism and cult of personal responsibility

all I can say is — may god have mercy on your souls 🙏

.chris

Leave her, Johnny, leave her
OT Supporter
Mar 2, 2006
SoFla
I don’t think I’ve ever heard Alex Jones’ voice. Nor have I ever listened to Rogan outside of UFC.

Cliffs?

Phx Cobra

Jul 18, 2006
AZ
Alex Jones is fun to laugh at up until the moment you realize he regularly incites violence

his defenders will probably claim a combination of free speech absolutism and cult of personal responsibility

all I can say is — may god have mercy on your souls 🙏
You sure said a lot more than "may god have mercy on your souls." Ur probably a satanic Christian baby eater dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448